Categorized | Uncategorized

Silence: Networks STILL Ignoring Former Biden Staffer’s Claim He Sexually Assaulted Her

Posted on 13 April 2020

It’s been nearly three weeks since a former staffer for Joe Biden, Tara Reade, came out and told the media she had been sexually assaulted by the former vice president and 2020 Democrat frontrunner. Yet the big three television news networks could care less. There has been a total blackout of the serious allegation on ABC, NBC or CBS since Reade told her story publicly, March 25.