Categorized | Uncategorized

Media Slam Socialist Bernie Sanders for Buying His Third House

Posted on 10 August 2016

While Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders was unable to win the Democratic Party's nomination to move into the White House by campaigning in this year's presidential contest against issues like income inequality, he is instead buying a different house -- his third, in fact.

Sanders, who targeted the 1 percent of richest Americans, apparently subscribes to the old phrase, “Do as I say, not as I do,” which he demonstrated on Tuesday by surprising the other 99 percent of Americans by purchasing a $600,000 beach-front residence in North Hero, Vermont, a move that drew harsh criticism from people in the media who supported his candidacy.